Saturday, August 21

Big Sis Tara

I mentioned last post that I have made quite a few trips down to Medicine Hat this summer. I thought since the next time I make it down will be after my sister has her baby I better take some photos. For me the time has gone by so fast, but it has been great watching my sister grow and change throughout the whole experience. Seeing how she has handled it all so well I am confident that she is going to be a great mother. And a good looking one at that. Check out how great she looks in the photos below. I also did some detail shots of her nursery. Unfortunately 'dad' was sick and couldn't join us for photos. I'm really looking forward to meeting the new addition to the family and taking some cute newborn baby photos. And I'll make sure to get 'dad' in some.

No comments:

Post a Comment